The whys, hows and wheres of fabulous girlfriend getaways
Ready to find your girlfriend groove again?
Here's what you won't need:
- BlackBerries, cell phones, pagers, laptops
- Business suits and stress
Here's what you do need:
- Book it now: Agree on a date and put it in your planner right away. It's harder to back out of something you've already paid for.
- Look beyond Vegas: Sure, Sin City is the gal-pal hotspot but look beyond the strip and you might cash in on a hidden adventure.
- Share the load: Everyone on the trip gets a job - meals, spa, hotel, activities.
- BYOB: Whether you're hanging out at the pool or gabbing through the wee hours, you'll save a bundle with your own mini-bar - just don't forget the corkscrew.
- Don't pack it: Plan a shopping trip for your first event. It's a great way to glam up your trip and take home a souvenir with great memories.
- Share the toiletries: A different person brings shampoo, hairdryer, toothpaste, etc., to economize space on the bathroom counter.
- Get click happy: Next year you'll be glad you took pictures of all the fun you're having now.
- Book it forward: If you love this year's choice, book next year's getaway before you check out. You may get preferential treatment which can add up to savings and upgrades.
Where's the best place you've ever gone without the guys?
Talk Back, Girlfriend and rate this post!