Tease your Vegas fantasies
Where the Jubilee is showgirl glitz and sequined beauty and the Crazy Horse Paris is high-class sexy body choreography, Cirque du Soleil's Zumanity at New York New York takes the full-on sexual fantasy approach. Voluptuous French-maid twins, naughty drag-queens, leather lingerie dancers, nude waterbowl swimmers, bondage aerialists, full-stage orgy, and a savage loin-cloth'd beast tease your fantasy frustrations with sensual vignettes.
Zumanity is meant as seductive entertainment for couples exploring the arousal of fantasy.
The show begins with Antonio and the voluptuous French-maid twins playfully interacting with the audience. Edie, the engagingly witty drag-queen acts as emcee, guiding us through the vignettes and acts with sexual interplay. The performances tease your palette in a highly eroticized, different realm of sexuality, mixing arousing characters (bodies of all sizes, shapes and colors) with from everything to nothing worn.
Fantasy vignettes range from a sensuous fishbowl swim, school girls with hula hoops, nude aerialists, sexy acrobatics, man cage fight, harem scene to pole dancers. These explore basic, hedonistic, primal fantasy urges ~ bring your uninhibited side and get ready to explore the forbidden.
Zumanity tips and tricks
- Sitting in the front few rows may put you into the show with their audience participation (banana's, harems, general breast-holder?). Not for the shy!
- Sofa seating is available at the front includes the admission for 2 and the duo sofa seating.
- Showtimes Friday though Tuesday 7:30 and 10 pm showings (Wednesday and Thursday are dark)
- We recommend starting with a large concession drink to lighten the spirits and engage in the mind-fantasy the show's arousal can bring out.
- Check the peepholes in the lobby walls for another insight into the world of Zumanity.
Check out other reviews on Zumanity at Trip Advisor. To order tickets online, head to the Zumanity online Box Office. Join in on the conversation with Zumanity's Facebook or Twitter feed to see the current topics.
The best parts of Vegas are glitzy, sexy and fun. Check out our sexy show series with reviews of Las Vegas' Jubilee, Crazy Horse Paris and Zumanity! Just remember, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" so take your partner to the sexy side of Vegas and let YOUR sexy out!
To comply with the long list of regulating bodies, possibly even Geneva Conventions, our Zumanity experience was sponsored by the Cirque du Soleil media group, but the commentary and perspectives are those of GoGirlfriend.